Friday

Tips And Tricks To Speed up windows 7



All Hacking Tricks

    Today I am going to share how to speed up window 7. This article will helps you to increase your PC's performance/speed of windows 7 operating system. I am not providing here any softwares for this purpose I am just giving you tips and tricks to tweak your windows 7 according to your needs and you will certainly get your desired performance from your windows 7 operating system. Here is the step by step tutorial with screenshots on how to increase your windows 7 speed .

1.Disable Startup Services

    Windows startup services can be found by clicking on start and the and typing “ msconfig ” and pressing enter.Now click on services tab.Now you can disable the unwanted services by checking them and clicking on disable.While this should be done according to your requirements.Services like “Offline Files,” “Tablet PC Input Services,” Terminal Services,” “Fax” and “Windows Search. “Offline Files,” “Tablet PC Input Services,” Terminal Services,” “Fax” and “Windows Search have a large impact on windows 7 speed/performance.

2.Utilize Readyboast

    Microsoft introduced readyboast service with the launch of windows vista and continued the service in windows 7.In ready boast service whenever you plugin your pendrive into your computer you will get an option to use your pendrive to speed up your windows 7 or windows vista.It will increase your windows memory.By using ready boast you can also specify how much memory of the pendrive should be used to speed up your windows 7.

3.Disable Windows transparency

    Disabling the windows 7 transparency option will certainty give a good speed to your windows 7 speed/performance.Disabling transparency is very easy in windows 7.Simply right-click on your desktop, select “Personalize,” choose the active theme and then navigate to “Windows Color.” Finally, uncheck the “Enable Transparency” option.

4.Remove Unwanted Programs from Startup

    Disabling unwanted programs such as messengers or other programs from startup will not only increase speed of your windows 7 it will also decrease the startup time of windows 7.

5.Disable Unwanted Features Of Windows 7

    To disable unwanted features from windows 7 click on “ Start “ then on control panel.Now click on “ Programs “ then on “Turn Windows features on or off”.Now disable the features you think you dont want.We recommend you to disable the “ Indexing Service “ it will have a noticeable effect on the speed.

6.Defragment Your Windows Regularly

    Adding and deleting files from drives will make your drives fragmented and it will take longer to access files so defragmenting the drive will decrease file access time.To start defragmentation click on “ Start “ and type “ Disk Defragmenter “ And press enter.Now start the defragmentation.
    Enjoy..!!

Do you like this story?

Subscribe To Get FREE Tutorials!


Thanks for making this possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your article seem to be running off the screen
in Internet explorer. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I thought I'd
post to let you know. The layout look great though!
Hope you get the problem resolved soon. Thanks
Feel free to surf my homepage - windows xp startup config

Anonymous said...

It's actually a nice and useful piece of info. I'm happy
that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this.
Thank you for sharing.

Feel free to surf to my site ... remodeling in puyallup

Anonymous said...

Hi there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm looking to start my
own blog in the near future but I'm having a hard time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.
P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!



Here is my webpage ... commercial window tinting in castle rock

Anonymous said...

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this outstanding blog! I guess for now i'll settle
for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to fresh updates and will share this site with my Facebook group.
Chat soon!

Take a look at my weblog :: roof repair in rancho santa fe

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about including a little bit
more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and everything.
But think of if you added some great visuals or
video clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with
images and clips, this site could definitely be one of the very best in its
field. Good blog!

Feel free to visit my blog post: mobile notary in corona

Anonymous said...

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice,
keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later. Many thanks

Check out my blog doors in altoona

Anonymous said...

I'm not positive the place you're getting your information, but good topic.

I needs to spend some time finding out much more or working out
more. Thanks for great info I was looking for this info for my
mission.

Feel free to surf to my web blog ... pool cleaning in palm beach
My webpage :: pool repair in palm beach

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one today.

my web site :: residential plumbing in murrieta

Anonymous said...

Your style is really unique compared to other people I've read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just bookmark this page.


Feel free to visit my webpage :: leaks in farmington hills

Anonymous said...

you're truly a excellent webmaster. The web site loading velocity is amazing. It sort of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick.
Also, The contents are masterpiece. you've performed a magnificent activity on this topic!

my blog post ... check station in national city

Anonymous said...

This is the perfect website for anyone who hopes to understand this topic.
You understand a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would want to…HaHa).
You definitely put a new spin on a topic that has been discussed for ages.
Wonderful stuff, just great!

Here is my web page :: cabinets in brea

Anonymous said...

Hello Dear, are you genuinely visiting this web page regularly, if so afterward you will without doubt obtain fastidious know-how.


Stop by my web blog: bookkeeper in bothell

Anonymous said...

I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I am not sure
whether this post is written by him as no one else know
such detailed about my problem. You're wonderful! Thanks!

Also visit my web blog - window cleaning in joliet

Post a Comment

 

© Respect Copyrights

Site Rank:

| Tricks With Hacker © 2012. All Rights Reserved | Template Style by Tricks With Hacker | Design by Raaz Kashyap |