Tuesday

Disable Facebook Timeline App - How to?



    Facebook timeline is a great way of displaying your old photos, memorable posts and apps with your friends and family. This feature changes your entire Facebook Profile layout into a more attractive look. This tutorial is on how to completely remove the timeline app from your profile and revert to older Facebook profile layout. Since this time-based story telling did receive mixed feedback therefore it would be really helpful for most of you to learn how to undo/delete this application.

How To Disable Facebook Timeline Layout?

    1. Log in to your Facebook account.

    2. Then visit this page Developers
    3. Towards your left you will see apps. Choose the app you created for timeline. In my case I named it Timeline Feature.
    4. Click the Edit Settings link,
    5. Then on the settings page towards bottom-left you will see many options under related links, Choose Delete App. Which will delete the timeline app.
    6. Confirm to delete the app and Bingo you have successfully shifted back to the older Profile view.
    7. Visit your profile to see it in its exact previous look and layout.
    Do let me know if you needed any help pals. Hope you find this helpful.

Do you like this story?

Subscribe To Get FREE Tutorials!


Thanks for making this possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

13 comments:

Prkas D Inana on 14 October 2012 at 21:41 said...

not working yar

Anonymous said...

Hi there everybody, here every person is sharing such familiarity, so it's fastidious to read this website, and I used to pay a visit this web site all the time.

My site ... how to hack facebook
My page :: how to hack facebook

Anonymous said...

It is appropriate time to make a few plans for the longer term and it is time to
be happy. I have learn this put up and if I may I desire to recommend you some fascinating things
or tips. Maybe you could write next articles relating to this article.
I want to learn more issues approximately it!
Have a look at my webpage ... if you are looking for illinois storage

john on 25 February 2013 at 03:31 said...

www.hack-fb-online.comHack facebook account online,You can hack facebook passwords for free with this online hacking tool. No download needed,Hack facebook account online

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article.
I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read
more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.


Feel free to visit my blog post :: Recover Twitter Account

Anonymous said...

Very interesting details you have observed , thanks for
posting . "The thing always happens that you really believe in and the belief in a thing makes it happen." by Frank Lloyd Wright.


Review my web page; Help for recovering twitter account

Anonymous said...

Howdy very nice website!! Man .. Excellent .. Wonderful .
. I'll bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally? I'm satisfied to find
so many useful info here within the submit, we'd like develop more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

Also visit my web blog adf.ly bot

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.

I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI,
just 3G .. Anyhow, fantastic site!

Have a look at my site :: 1.6 cheats

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you provide here and can't wait
to take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
. Anyhow, fantastic site!

My weblog ... 1.6 cheats

Anonymous said...

I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I'm quite certain I'll learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

Also visit my website :: Mass Mail Sender - Bulk Email Sender for Mass Email Marketing

Anonymous said...

This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am really pleassant to
read everthing at alone place.

Look into my page: inbox mass mailer

Anonymous said...

It's going to be ending of mine day, but before ending I am reading this impressive post to increase my experience.

my website; free bulk sms service

Anonymous said...

Hello there, You've performed a great job. I'll certainly digg it and individually recommend to my
friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this site.

my web site: miscrits hack

Post a Comment

 

© Respect Copyrights

Site Rank:

| Tricks With Hacker © 2012. All Rights Reserved | Template Style by Tricks With Hacker | Design by Raaz Kashyap |