- Facebook timeline is a great way of displaying your old photos, memorable posts and apps with your friends and family. This feature changes your entire Facebook Profile layout into a more attractive look. This tutorial is on how to completely remove the timeline app from your profile and revert to older Facebook profile layout. Since this time-based story telling did receive mixed feedback therefore it would be really helpful for most of you to learn how to undo/delete this application.
How To Disable Facebook Timeline Layout?
- 1. Log in to your Facebook account.
- 2. Then visit this page Developers
- 3. Towards your left you will see apps. Choose the app you created for timeline. In my case I named it Timeline Feature.
- 4. Click the Edit Settings link,
- 5. Then on the settings page towards bottom-left you will see many options under related links, Choose Delete App. Which will delete the timeline app.
- 6. Confirm to delete the app and Bingo you have successfully shifted back to the older Profile view.
- 7. Visit your profile to see it in its exact previous look and layout.
- Do let me know if you needed any help pals. Hope you find this helpful.