- Want to the calculate the time needed for an average PC to crack your password? Checkout some online tools which will check the strength of a password and tell how much time it takes for a hacker to crack it.
How Secure is my Password:
- How Secure is my Password Online tool will tell you how long it would take an average computer to crack your password using brute force method.
- As per this site, it would take a hacker 28 million years to crack my Google account password. Good enough, eh?
- Password meter shows how strong your password is based on variety of parameters like number of characters, symbols, upper cases, consecutiveness, sequences etc.
- More complex the password is, more points you get. And for every repeating and consecutive chars, you obviously get deductions.
Microsoft Password strength checker:
- Microsoft Password strength checker tool from Microsoft just calculates the strength of your password and classifies them as weak, medium, strong and best.
- Note: The online tools mentioned above calculates the strength of the password you enter within your computer and is not send over the internet.