- Creating a PDF(Portable Document Format) file from a Word document is very simple. Yet many people are confused by how to accomplish the task. It seems logical that one would create a PDF by using the Save or Save As dialog boxes. But you can create a PDF file using MS-Word via SaveAsPDFandXPS addon.
- SaveAsPDFandXPS in Microsoft-Office eliminates the hassle of converting Word Documents into PDF by using third party or online tools. But still, you cannot open the PDF format files using MS-Office. To open PDF files you have to use PDF Softwares like Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader etc.
How to Create PDF Files Using MS-Office:
- First of all, Download and install SaveAsPDFandXPS.
- Now open MS-WordOffice and create your file.
- To save the file in PDF format choose PDF and XPS option instead of choosing Word Document.
- That’s it! Now you have successfully created a PDF file using MS-Office. This will work fine for both Microsoft-Office 2007 and 2010.
- You can also create XPS format files using SaveAsPDFandXPS
- It also helps you to Send Email as PDF attachments.
To remove this download:
- To remove the download file, delete the file SaveAsPDFandXPS.exe.
- On the Start menu, point to Settings and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS Add-in for 2007 Microsoft Office programs and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
- Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.
- If u have any doubt in this Trick then Please feel free to ask in the comment section below. Enjoy..!!