- Download the RightToClick add-on from the link given below and install it.
- On installation a golden arrow will appear on the top right corner (see the screen shot below). When any right click disabled site appears then click on the mouse pointer to generate various options for the right click.
- You can access and tweak with the advanced options by clicking on the mouse icon or by going to Tools and then clicking on the RightToClick.
- To enable right clicks on the site, no special plugins are required for it but you should follow these steps in order to enable it:
- Click on Tools and then select Internet Options.
- Select the Security tab and click on the Custom Level.
- Scroll down to Scripting Action
- Finally Disable the Active Scripting option.
- Click ok.
- Follow these steps to enable right click on Google Chrome:.
- Click on the Wrench Icon menu on the top right hand side of the browser window and select the Option from it.
- Disable the java script and open the website.